Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trip into the city ...

We took a trip into the city to visit Discovery Place which is a Science Museum, we spend a good few hours there, I thought it would be my dads thing, he loves that kind of stuff.

Dave had won tickets to see Circus which was part of the museum, just a different level, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, it was a place to try out different things that you would do if you were part of a circus well I thought Jade would be good at it but you had to be 7 years of age to try out most things so she missed out big time ... sorry babe.'

Here she took part in a mad scientist presentation which she totally enjoyed :-)



A quick pic of my mom and I in the city, I had to zoom in coz my dad took a picture more of the artwork behind us (hehehe).



Afterwards on the way home we stopped at Latta Park to cool off, we sat under a covered enclosure and fed Amber, it was so hot that I layed her down on the table to feed her she was super comfy ... that's my child :-) and Jade played in the sprinklers, my dad has pics of that but I couldn't find them :-( but you guys have all seen them before, those sprayers that come out of the ground. We didn't stay too long and then headed home.







More to come ... remember to scroll down to see other posts.

No comments: