Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fiesta Plaza

Ok she fell back off to sleep again, I am sure not for long but let's see how much I can get done here ...

This is at Fiesta Plaza where they have the biggest climbing thing I have ever seen, Jade loves it here but I was taken back when Nana crawled in and went climbing with her, that was a real treat !!!

Now I have published pics of this climbing thingi before, probably around Christmas time as it was at the same place Jade ice skated and that was Christmas time, go back and look if you want to but see how high this thing is and then when I tell you Jade took my mom to the top ... do you believe that ?



Here is Amber doing what Amber does best, sleeping in her carseat !!!



More to come ... slowly but surely, scroll down to see other updates over the last month.

No comments: