Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day Trip To A Lake / River in South Carolina !!!

We did a few trips out to the lake while my folks were here, all of them were really nice and very different, this lake / river was in South Carolina and a bit of a trip to get out to but well worth the drive as most lakes we have been to are nothing like this, this was like you see in the movies, a fast moving river, with the rushing sound of the water, canoes rushing by all the time, I loved it there :-)

The trips were mainly for Oupa and Jade, we would buy some live bait and the two of them would fish together well actually Oupa would fish and Jade would find something else to occupy herself with :-) There was a nice park a this place here are some pics of her in the park, I figured since we are taking so many pics of Amber now, I best keep up to date with pics of Jade too so she doesn't feel let out, she is loving it but it will only be a matter of time and she will be over it again.











I also have many videos that I have taken since Amber has been born, many of Jade and school stuff, gymnastics and so much more but I want to get all the pics published first and then I can go back and do the video's ... again please just be patient.

Jade and I took a walk to find the water lilies that everyone was talking about, it was a way longer walk than I thought it would be, kinda like at least 30 mins in one direction and then 30 minutes back, wow and it was really hot, thank heavens the pathway is under trees, very pretty.

These pics are pics taken along the walk, sorry they are so dark but it was shady and well ... I don't have the best camera for these kinds of pics. The Lillie's were at the end of the walk and were not as pretty as they were made out to be but it was because we had had so much rain that many of them were under water so we couldn't see them and well the picture just wasn't the same as I thought it would be.







Here you can kinda get an idea ... very disappointing especially after that walk.



Last but not least ... where Amber likes to be the most ... on mommy's chest, asleep at the rivers edge :-)



More to come ...

No comments: