Thursday, July 16, 2009

16th July 2009

Difficult to get pics of Amber without Jade trying to creep into the pics, I think she hates not being the center of attention but she is handling it well, other than a bit of an attitude issue but I think that is just coz it's Summer and our Summer has been crazy so far !!!

I love this one ...







Look at all that hair, even though much of it has fallen out in the front there's still a lot on her head, I remember with Jade she got a bald spot on the back from sleeping on her back all the time, so far we haven't had that issue with Amber and I hope we don't since a bald spot on her head would be much more noticeable !!!





Shame, Amber doesn't' look too bad in these pics considering we have had 4 days of a poop bug so far this week, it has taken it's toll on me so I can well imagine what the little thing is going through but I think she is just like her sister she has a very high tolerance for pain. She must have caught the bug that Dave, Louis and Jade had last week, hopefully Amber will feel better soon.

Jade has been in music and drama camp all week, it's been a tough one and I know Dave and I will be blown away tomorrow when we see their show, I have heard these shows are always good and I have heard them singing and it sounds amazing, we will try and get some video to send you although I hate loading videos they take so very long.

Next week Jade is in full day camp and I cant wait since Dave drops her off in the morning and gets her in the afternoon coz the camp is so close to his work, this way if I don't want to leave the house next week I don't have to ... did I say I can't wait, I might have to spend the week in my pj's !!! No wisdom tooth surgery till after San Diego so hopefully the pain won't be too much to handle.

Ok that's me for today.

No comments: