Thursday, July 2, 2009

Huge Update ... Going to go slow though ... please be patient !!!

Hi There

I cannot believe that it has been almost a month since I last updated, I am so sorry it has taken so long but having my folks here for 6 weeks and my cousin and her family from Canada here for a week just before my folks left ... well things have been hectic and updating on here always takes time, time I just didn't have.

Normally I would write a novel but just to get all the pics out is going to take forever so I am going to try and publish all them as quickly as I can and will publish in bits and pieces but it will be in order of when the pics were taken so starting at the 6th of June. I will make a few comments here and there but that's it, just way too much to say and really no time to say it all in :-) Let's just say a little munchkin is taking up a lot of my time and since it is Summer vacation an even older munchkin is taking up just as much time if not more :-)

Anyway so these two pics were taken at the Reid Gold Mine where we took my folks on a tour and did some panning for gold ... no luck though.





More to follow ...

No comments: