Sunday, July 26, 2009

25th July - Pics of the girls !!!

These were taken last night, everyone in their pj's and ready for bed but still happy as can be :-)









So Tuesday we leave for San Diego so you won't hear from me again till we are back, I think I said we were back Sunday but we are actually back Monday, hopefully it is a good trip, I have a ton of fun things planned for Jade, Amber and I to do while Dave is in conference, hopefully we will have some good beach time too, but that will have to be done after hours when Dave can help me. Also spending the day Thursday with Tania, a friend from Cape Town, that should be fun, her girls are similar in age to Jade. And Friday we are having a BBQ over at their house so the guys can chat too, I know we will have a great time with them, so can't wait !!!

It's a long way there and back and to save money we are not doing non-stop and stopping in Texas :-( I hope it's not too bad of a decision :-( Our flight out of Charlotte is at 6h40 or there about so we need to be at the airport at 5h40 so need to leave home at 4h40 so will probably wake up at 3h40, oh my gosh, that is all I can say, that and all the time changes, it's going to mess us up so much, hopefully little Amber does well.

There are security issues with taking water on the plane so I am trying to find a good way to take as many bottle of formula for Amber without running into trouble, that is a bit of a worry but hopefully we can figure something out. Gosh one would think that if I could fly to SA with a 4 week old with a 10 hour layover in London, that this would be a piece of cake but 7 years later, well that's a long time ago so I can't tell you how nervous I am about all this, thank God there is lots to look forward to and that is all I am trying to focus on.

Amber still has the runs but it is much better now, so hopefully that is almost a thing of the past, golly can you believe that after 1 week of a tummy bug she still put on half a pound, oh golly !!! Shows you how much she eats right ?

Please God let this be an easy trip with Amber, that's all I pray and for our safety there and back, flying is becoming so much more scary these days !!!

Ok so till then, bye for now.

No comments: