Thursday, July 2, 2009

Around the 15th of June ...

My mom is probably gonna kill me for putting pics of her on here in her bathing suit but what the hell ... (hehehe). Here Jade was torturing Nana at the pool. Something that I have to say blew my mind this vacation was in all my life I don't ever remember my mom getting in the water, she was always in the sun but we had a pool in our back yard and never did she get in, she would splash herself but not get in or swim but here all these years later she not only got in and messed around with Jade and Karens kids, she had them climbing on her and wait ... that's not all, she went down the supertube, not once but twice, oh my gosh, I still don't believe it but I know my dad has pics of it or at the very least video, I will have to find that and publish them too, but I am sure my mom will then take out a contract on my life but hey ... you only live once right. So yeah it's true Nana's do more fun stuff with their grandkids than they ever did with their own kids ... now that statement is going to make sure I spend more fun time with my kids so they remember it !!!





These are just two posing pics of Jade, she always looks so pretty in blue but it's so not her favorite color.





Amber relaxing ... this is where Oupa did his daily duty, lying on the ground next to Amber in this thing, just keeping her company.



I love these pics ...



But this one is my absolute favorite :-) She is starting to smile more and more each day now, at this stage though it was really every now and again and I cannot believe while my dad was taking these pics, she smiled, too cool !!! Is that not beautiful ?



More to come but I am pretty sure that is it for me for today, perhaps more tomorrow. Remember to scroll down to see more that I published this afternoon.

No comments: