Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last Family Pics Before My Folks Left !!!

Ok so I took a bunch of family pics on the last day before my folks left, here are just a few, I know I said a few, but hey if I published this many and I said here are a few, then you must know how much I took. Anyway I don't think I have this many pics of my folks taken over the past 10 years so ... don't complain, mom especially !!!































Amber was cranky for so many of these pic, don't blame her but here she almost looks like she is going to smile.



Last one ...



Then I thought while I had a photographer, why not get one or two family pics of us in too :-)





Ok I cannot believe it but I am up to day with all the pics taken the past month or so :-) Hope you have enjoyed them all.

Remember I have broken this update up so you will need to scroll down to see the other updates since Amber was born, enjoy !!!

No comments: