Friday, July 3, 2009

A Few Odd Pics ...

Just a few pics from here, there and everywhere ...

The birds seem to follow us everywhere, our house must have 'come nest here' written all over it. At our Big Pine Drive house remember they nested in a door hanging I had and now it was by our front door under our porch. It was interesting to watch them though, our front door has a window above it and we could see through what the birds were up to at any time and stage, we watched so many feedings and well watched most the birds make their first flight, too cute.



Amber doing some tummy time, Jade used to hate tummy time and Amber doesn't mind it much as long as she is not cranky at the time you put her there.



Amber was having a cranky time here so I asked Dave and Jade to watch here while I got done, can you tell the interest in Amber (hehehe) ... oh well at least Amber knew someone was close :-)



Another Amber Picture ...



Amber in her chair she totally loves, it puts her to sleep most times :-)



The funny thing is that I was busy taking the picture above when she smiled in here sleep, she is such a happy baby, she often smiles in her sleep but I am never usually lucky enough to capture the moment.



Ok only one more days worth of pics ... but I think I will load them tomorrow I am too tired now and need to go get dinner started before Amber needs to be fed, she is already fussing so I don't have long.

No comments: