Monday, July 20, 2009

Music and Drama Camp ...

These videos are from the programme the Music and Drama camp put together last week. They were only together for 5 days 9 - 1 and they managed to put together almost 2 hours with of singing and drama skits, it was amazing and I don't know but I think they sound amazing too. I think the youngest was 6 and the oldest like maybe 11 ish ...




And all these hand signals ... let me tell you by the end of the week I think I and all the other moms out there could have participated as well considering the dvd was the only thing we played in the car for the week so she could practise, I think it paid off don't you think !!!




The older kids obviously got the solo's which upset Jade terribly (hehehe) so I think I won't have to persuade her much to attend next year or until she is old enough to do a solo, gosh I hope she gets good enough to do that. They asked her if she wanted to join the choir but I finish work so late on a Wednesday night that she would only be in bed after 10pm and with school the next day well ... I don't know. Just in case I didn't mention it, this is all done by Church At Charlotte the church I work at 4 days a week.




Then there was one other song which I didn't manage to get uploaded, I will ask Dave to sort it out tonight and upload it later so come back and look ok ... The song below Jade was not part of, it was the bigger kids group but I thought it was amazing, I was unfortunately too close to the stage to get the full effect so all you will see is the middle section, there was another section on either side of them, I just thought it was great, and that little boy in front is too cute, his mom is the choir director :-) so he is well rehearsed :-)




Ok that's me for now. I just wanted to share that with you as I thought it was so well done, actually I knew it would be great coz Jenny's shows are always great.

No comments: