Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th Of July Pics

The girls in their 4th of July outfits.











This morning we went to the parade in Waxhaw which wasn't bad at all only I stood in the shade with Amber so didn't see much myself but it's all about Jade anyway and she got up front to see everything and thoroughly enjoyed it all and that is all that matters.

We came home for most the afternoon then we are hoping to go back out there this afternoon for some more festivities hopefully staying out late to experience the fireworks, wish us luck as who knows how it will go with Amber but she managed to sleep through the noise at the parade as well as the train going by sounding it's horn so, who knows :-) I will report back later but I am sure you have had enough by now with all the latest updates.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed all your updates. The photos are wonderful!

Carla