Sunday, December 26, 2010

These were taken a while ago by Ruth Anne !!!

Didn't want to add these pictures till around Christmas in the hope that the family back in SA would receive some of these pics via mail before I post them but sadly they haven't so here you go, got to post them now. These were taken by Ruth Anne which is a 17 year old that used to work with me at Church At Charlotte, she loves photography and well we love her taking pics of the girls.

Not often you get a family pic like this and I don't love this one but oh well as I said you don't often get a pic of all of us so here you go.



Just the man and I :-)



Amber was so not going to play along today and it wasn't making Jade happy and this was just the start of our little photo session :-)



Taking pics of Amber while Jade was changing into her next outfit.



Love what she did with the color on this one :-)





She gave us a bunch of black and whites too which I love especially with Jade in this dress as the red color to me looks yucky in the pics, looks different for real, oh I don't know ...



And we so did not have the right shoes for this dress, they should have been cream but try finding cream shoes here this time of the year, no way !!! I tried !!!





Their dresses didn't match here like I thought they would but oh well.



This is my absolute favorite !!!



Love, love, love this one too, my three most favorite people in the world.



This dress is so cute, wish it had long sleeves though so she could have worn it more over this festive season.



And this one was a little blur I love it :-)



This one looks so like the ones that Ruth Anne took almost a year ago but well my little girls is 8 now ... well 7 here but you know what I mean :-)



I love the black and whites, I know I have said that before but the last two of the kids are so natural and were taken while I was almost saying goodbye to Ruth Anne :-) Love the way they look with the Christmas stuff behind them.



This is one of my favorites of Amber.



Last but not least.



Hope you enjoyed these ... as I said some we printed for the folks back home so this will spoil it a little for you, sorry :-(

No comments: