Sunday, December 26, 2010

14th December 2010

DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN ... THIS SEEMS NEVER ENDING I KNOW !!! I AM THE ONE DOING IT !!!

Wow this was a rough week and I am glad I managed to still take some pretty pictures. Just to give you a run down of my week. It was mainly the evenings since I had finished most of my morning work at the church but anyway, Monday night was Jades last gymnastics evening, Tuesday night was Jades last Faith Formation class but sadly she and my neighbors two kids which I gave a ride to that night never made it to class because we got into a car wreck. That God everyone was ok, we were all very shaken up because we were hit hard but thankfully I did not hit the car in front of me so it was just the two of us involved. Well it turns out and I cannot believe it because I was like 20 minutes from home but the guy that hit me lives in my neighborhood, I don't really know him but still, anyway him and Dave are working out the insurance thankfully but at some point I am going to be without my car for a week which is crazy, I am hoping I get a rental for sure !!!

Then Wednesday night I work from 5pm and got home at 10h30, Thursday I worked from 6pm and got home at 10h30, Friday I worked from 5h30 and got home at 10pm oh and I forgot I actually worked Friday morning too. Then Saturday was breakfast with Santa then I shopped all day and went straight to work and got home at 10pm and Sunday ... day of rest, no way ... worked that night too and got home at 10pm and well I feel like I still have not completely recovered as we lept straight into Jades Winter Break and Christmas ... so when do I get a break ??? I forgot my mom told me that moms never get a break and I thought she was kidding !!!

Anyway here are 5 more cute pics of Amber in yet another Christmas outfit. Another short sleeved one that I wish was long.











DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN ... THIS SEEMS NEVER ENDING I KNOW !!! I AM THE ONE DOING IT !!!

No comments: