Sunday, December 26, 2010

7th December 2010

REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN ON THE BLOG PAGE AS I AM POSTING MANY UPDATES ON ONE DAY !!!

I don't think we were actually going anywhere on this day but Amber had so many Christmas outfits I wanted to try and wear as many of them as I could over the December period. This was just one afternoon after her nap and waiting for daddy to come home from work and the girls and I were hanging out.





Jade for some of other reason was sitting under the tree reading a book and Amber went to sit down next to her listen to her read, I thought it was so cute.



Jade and her favorite Christmas character next to Santa, Frosty The Snowman.



I love when they are so little and they can sit like this :-)



Oh my gosh does this picture not just want to make you giggle with her, Amber is such a happy child, I thought Jade was my happy child but Amber is so much happier, this is an every day face and smile of hers, we were dancing here and she was just having so much fun with us.



Jade loves to dance too but I am thinking the long run, Amber is the one that was born with the rhythm (hehehe) don't tell Jade I said that !!!



Jade went to lie down and Amber went to lie down next to her, she loves to copy everything that Jade does.





Another December day down ... remember to scroll down to see other updates.

No comments: