Sunday, December 26, 2010

10th December - Jades Birthday Party !!!

REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL THE UPDATES I HAVE DONE IN ONE DAY ... SORRY FOR ME REPEATING MYSELF ALL THE TIME BUT THIS IS A HUGE UPDATE SO I DIDN'T WANT Y'ALL TO MISS ANYTHING.

Well this year we decided to join forces with a neighbor, Colleen and I both have kids a year and a day apart in age and they all hang out in the neighborhood with the same kids so I thought it was a good idea if we do one big party, that way no one loses out and we can invite more kids :-) and it really turned out well, crazy hectic but well !!!

We held the party at Plaza Fiesta, or Fiesta Plaza, not the best neck of the woods or the greatest mall to hang out in but it has the biggest playzone I have ever seen so I knew the kids would have fun. Now I have posted pictures of this playzone before but you can tell I was too busy that I didn't think to take a picture of the big structure so that people that have not been there would know what I was talking about, so sorry !!!

It was a nice long party too, 45 minutes in the playzone, 30 minutes in the party room with pizza, soda and cake and bloody noise makers that of course I did not order !!! Then another 45 minutes in the playzone and then to end it all, they all got given a 20 minute arcade card which allowed them to play as many games as they could in 20 minutes, I thought this would land up being over in no time but the kids played a good while, yeah I know ... 20 minutes right but it seemed so much longer and they all obviously got tickets from playing the games and were able to get some goodies at the checkout to take home, so that was fun too ... I would definitely recommend a party there !!!

This is a picture of the room, we had about 28 kids at the table all at once, the room was hectic and Dave was trying to sort out Amber so sadly we didn't get any decent pictures in here or pictures of both kids with their cakes, that's terrible, next time I will for sure hang onto the camera instead of serving cake.



It was a Hannah Montanna party this year, she is more into Carly but this cake seemed better.



The birthday girl with her cake.



Amber in the playzone with daddy, oh my gosh did she have a ball, I am going to be in trouble when I take a trip there by myself with her one day.



Not a great pic but as you can see, we all had fun right ?



As you can see we have Jade in training to help Amber in places like this, can't wait till I feel confident she will do a good job so I can sit and relax, think it will be a while still ...



Can you tell her gymnastics has paid off (hehehe) !!!



Some of the kids from the neighborhood, that is Vincent to the right, the one she shared a party with this year, he turned 7.





Amber wondering around ... where'd daddy go ?



Some of the kids in the party room, now imagine them all blowing noise makers, yeah it was headache worthy that was for sure.





The birthday girls with frosting all over her teeth and face but sadly this is the only pic of her we got on her own on that day, oh well, the main thing is even if there are not a ton of pictures, there were lots of good memories made.



Hovering over her gifts after getting home and getting in her pj's, her friend Erin which is also a neighbor spent the night with us, actually most of the weekend, it made it a very fun weekend for Jade.



Another birthday party down ...

REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL THE UPDATES I HAVE DONE IN ONE DAY ... SORRY FOR ME REPEATING MYSELF ALL THE TIME BUT THIS IS A HUGE UPDATE SO I DIDN'T WANT Y'ALL TO MISS ANYTHING.

No comments: