Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jade Birthday - 8 Years Old - 12 12 2010

I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP TELLING YOU THIS BUT JUST IN CASE ... SCROLL DOWN AND DON'T MISS ALL THE GAZILLION UPDATES I AM DOING ALL IN ONE DAY !!!

Well I think Jade had a fun weekend, Amber and I went for lunch with her at school on Friday and handed out cupcakes to the class, I wasn't allowed to take pics in there so sorry, nothing on that front. Then she had her party on the Friday night, then Erin slept over that night.

These were taken early Sunday, her actual birthday, first these with Amber before her nap and then the others before I took her out.





Then here are some of her on her own, clearly daddy was taking these shots coz she was totally doing the model thing so there were very few I could use on here :-(







Then after Amber went down for a nap, I took Jade and Erin out to see Tangled, the new princess movie, I hate movies like that but it was actually pretty cute. Then afterwards we hit the stores, big mistake !!! Jade had many gift cards that she got for her birthday and Erin had a gift card too she had to spend so the two of them shopped till I almost dropped, golly cannot imagine how much worse it is going to be when these girls are teenagers !!!

After that we rushed home so we could all go to McAddenville, Christmas Town USA which we visit every year on Jades birthday weekend. We stopped for dinner on the way and then hit the town which was quieter this year because we went on a Sunday, the perfect day to go, I will have to remember that for the future. Anyway I think the girls had fun, here are some McAddenville pics.

Sorry to bore those that know this town well but for those that don't this is a little town where most of the down does their houses up for Christmas and as long as they do their houses up they don't pay a light bill that month the county or whoever pays it for them, I love it. It is a good long drive through the town and so interesting to see how differently everyone decorates, I know you will all think well they all look the same by the end of this but really they don't and it's so pretty. Wish it was something all kids could experience.









I love this picture every year.





Loved this :-)



Now this one is not McAddenville but close to where I work, I pass it on the way home most nights and even though people say he does this every year, this was the first year I have seen it and this is just one picture but you probably need three or four shots to get everything in ... and there is a Santa outside his house every night handing out candy canes, it's very cute and Christmas music playing. Definitely have to see this one every year.



We have not done all the Christmas stuff we normally do this time of year, I think I took on so much extra work that we just have not had time :-( I won't do that again, we missed too much, hopefully we can still go do the ice skating and one or two other things over Christmas break ... we will see !!!

This was the kids singing and having fun on the way home in the car !!!



That's all for this update.

I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP TELLING YOU THIS BUT JUST IN CASE ... SCROLL DOWN AND DON'T MISS ALL THE GAZILLION UPDATES I AM DOING ALL IN ONE DAY !!!

No comments: