Sunday, December 26, 2010

13th December 2010

REMEMBER SCROLL DOWN ... GETTING TIRED OF THIS YET ???

Dave keeps saying that she is not a Kropman child ... as if she should be insulted to be more my side of the family :-( poor thing but in these pics I do think she looks like some of my baby pics, so hey, maybe she does look a little more like me and it's not only the hair and eye color. Either way she is such a happy little girl and such a cutie pie who cares who she looks like right ?







Although her hair is still curly some day the curls fall out really quickly so who knows if she is going to hang onto some wave :-)



Dancing away ...



Now this one looks like an old picture of me :-) and she was not sad or miserable just in case you were thinking (hehehe) deep in thought and watching TV.



This is all about how long she can hang onto the remove before mommy sees she has it.



This is an ... oh mommy spotted me face :-)





This is a good shot of her hair color !!!





Have to end it with a smile ... right ?



REMEMBER SCROLL DOWN ... GETTING TIRED OF THIS YET ???

No comments: