Friday, June 10, 2011

Vegas Day Two - Wednesday !!!

Just going to add a bunch of pics here ... my first full day of walking around by myself.

Again my morning walk through the Venetian, golly I loved this hotel, I think if we can stay there or in the Palazzo next time I am here, it will be my first choice !!! It's so pretty and tranquil, loved it, sorry if I am saying that a bunch of times but it really was amazing there.



I saw this guy every day and he is just amazing, how can someone stand so still for so long and in that outfit, although it's very cool in the shopping area. He is so funny, people will walk right up to him to see if he is real and he would give them a fright, or people would be staring and he would wink. There was a yogurt store close buy that I would do lunch at most days and just sit there and watch the people walk by him while I enjoyed what has to be some of the best yogurt in the world :-)



The Venetian from outside, right on the strip.





I am trying not to put stuff up that you guys have seen already and apologize to those that have done Vegas already this might all bore you to death. Anyway this is in the MGM Grand, it's a new restaurant which is very cool, you sit in it with all these huge fish tanks around you and animals that make sounds all the time like you are in the jungle, and there is water dripping all over like you are in the rain forest, can't explain it, you will just have to all come and see, I will volunteer to play tour guide :-)



How cool is Tracy Tree and she talks and has eyes and mouth that move, really cool, wished my kids were with me in this store !!!



Look at those cool chairs people are sitting on and the bar is one big fish tank, super cool !!!



You have seen pics of these lions before but I can't remember ever seeing them play with those balls which are really hard and they bite into them with no problem. Also never seen their handlers playing with them as much as these guys that day, very cool to see but yeah, rather them than me.



Yeah this guy was less than two feet from me but with a nice thick glass wall between us but still, I don't think I have ever been that close to them. Close enough that they look you in the eye.



Oh this guy was such a jerk but he has the best costume on the strip, well maybe not now that I think of all the people dressed up at night but you know what I mean. They stand at the one end of the strip and you can have pics taken with them for a tip of course but some just let you take pics even if you don't tip them, I mean they apparently are not allowed to ask for tips, it's illegal but this guy every time I pointed, or anyone pointed a camera at him, he turned around so you couldn't take the picture or took his head piece off, thank God for my nice new lens Dave bought me, (hehehe) I could take it from far and he didn't know. So there JERK !!!



Not sure I have seen these anywhere else but Vegas and they are all over there, Oxygen Bars, so weird to see people there with these things up their noses getting flavored oxygen to what, give them energy, another money making gimmick I think.



Managed to catch this little show on the walk to my hotel room through the Venetian, they had a couple a day but I only managed to catch two of them.



Just some more night time shots.









This was very weird, never seen it there before so it must be something new, it was just so out of place in this city of sin, oh well, my Asian flash mob I am sure enjoyed it.



I was alone so much of the time there I think there is less than a handful of pics of me, sorry mom.



And just a picture of the fountains without me ruining them, this was outside the Forum Shops at Ceasers Palace.



REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO SEE WHAT YOU MISSED.

No comments: