Wednesday, June 29, 2011

4 Quick Pics From Day 2 Of Cheer Camp.

Jade is currently of the last day of a three day cheerleading bootcamp. In a few minutes I go get her and they are going to do a little 10 minute presentation of what they have learnt, I will have Amber with me so not sure how much I will be able to take pics ... we will see. Anyway here are 4 pics of Jade that was on the cheer website, no wonder she is sore in places she has never been sore before (hehehe).

Sorry for bad quality pic, these were not taken by me but someone else running their website.









I had it in my head that she was going to do a year of baseball cheerleading before going competitive but they said to me there was no need for her to waste a year, she was ready for competitive now ... oh golly need to run this by daddy a bit coz this is where we get into big time sports and big time money, especially those outfits, golly !!! I do think the competitive cheerleading would be a better fit for us because she will get more tumble training there inbetween seasons, we will see. Let's first see how it goes today.

No comments: