Friday, June 17, 2011

Just some updated pics of the kids ...

These were taken this past week and thought they were so cute, I just wanted to share them, just such natural pics of them :-)



Jades hair is getting lighter in the sun now ... trying to not let the pool do it too much damage like it does every year but I think I have a hope in hell :-(









This is my favorite, such an every day natural pic of her :-)



A regular pose ... man I need to get more original :-)



Love this too coz I very seldom get them both smiling at the same time.



Jade took this one but it was blur so I made it black and white and it cleared it a little more, mom this one is for you.



Taking a break after a heavy photo shoot, all tired out :-)



I AM DONE DONE DONE DONE AND UP TO DAY ... YAY !!! REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN OK :-)

No comments: