Thursday, June 9, 2011

Medal Testing ... Last Time At ISC !!!

This was Jades last medal test at the International Sports Center, I really don't feel she has improved much this year even though I spoke to both the coach and owner of the gym several times so I have decided after years of loving it there, it's time for a move and closer to home would be great too !!!

I am looking into a couple of places but there is one really close by that people seem to like, she would be starting in a starter cheerleading squad where she would train twice a week and would cheer basketball team on a Saturday morning, man that is going to take a lot of getting used to but any sport here that you do seriously takes up a lot of time, including weekend time and travel time. She will not compete this year but if all goes well she will go into a competition squad next year, we will see how it goes. There is a tree day camp there the end of June that I have signed up to do ... we will go on from there.

This was her class this year.



The next trophy she will have to work a lot harder to get :-)



REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO SEE ALL THE NEW STUFF I HAVE ADDED.

No comments: