Thursday, June 9, 2011

Been A While But Going To Try And Catch Up ...

Been a while and there is a lot to catch up on so I am sorry there will be very little text and I will just try and post as many pictures as I can.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED OK.

This was the beginning of May, I had a South African get together at our house and this picture is for my brother ... see we have good pies here too but I had to make these myself. It's the first time I have made the individual ones and they turned out really well :-)



We had loads of food as usual, homemade pies, bobotie, bbq chicken, pampoen cookies, veggies, bbq beans, bread rolls, oh and how could I forget, boerewors from one of the SA stores :-) Dessert was melva (spelling ) pudding and homemade custard and peppermind crisp pie and ice cream. All being very yummy.



Thank you to all who attended and contributed to this great spread, we try and do this at least once a year but we should to it more often, it was fun.

No comments: