Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vegas Day Three - Thursday !!!

Still walking, man if it weren't for all the yummy food in Vegas, with all the walking golly, I should have lost sooooooo much weight !!!

Anyway so you know the Bellagio has a different theme in the conservatory every time I go there, this time it was patriotic as you walked in but then just pretty through the rest of it, see for yourself, keeping in mind that all the flowers you see are all fresh and very real !!!

Loved that the year year we became citizens we experienced all this patriotism in Vegas, very cool :-)



All the detail is so amazing, Jade would have loved this carousel and well Amber would have loved the balloons !!!



This one from the other side, amazing and the smell in there, well you can imagine.



The first time we went was the best coz this little glass house on the left was full of butterflies, can't even remember what it was last time, I would need to look but it was birds this time. Loved to stand though and watch people walk across the little bridge and not believing those streams of water going over them were real so they would touch them and obviously get very wet, too funny. And the bear family on the right were very cute.



This picture was really cool too, blow a close up to see all the flower detail.





Cool right :-)



This is why I love this place so much, isn't that just beautiful, similar in so many ways to the Venetian which is my favorite but this is The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.



One of the many fountains I passed in the Forum Shops area, amazing. Sorry if I am boring you guys but just wanted to share so much of the beauty I saw.



One of the newer fashion stores there that I thought looked really cool the way they had it set up :-)



Just loved all the clocks with all the different time zones and some of the time across the world.



These shopping areas are so beautifully done, that's water at the bottom, and statues all around and the ceiling which you can't see too well just is painted so beautifully too, I know you can't appreciate it through these pictures but believe me, anyone want to go see, I will play tour guide :-)



This too is amazing, going from shopping in an area above to a flea market kind of setting below, too cool.



Well I don't need to tell you how many bars there are in Vegas that goes without saying but this one was casual and cool but you can't see it too well coz it was really hot that day and they had this fine mist spraying all over the show but the entertainment was funny and I wish I had more time to sit here and just enjoy and take it all in but I was on my way back to the hotel to meet Dave. Gavin I would love to be here with you, most of all :-)



After meeting Dave we walked to the Wynn Hotel which was next door and had the most expensive meal I have ever had in my life but oh my gosh well ... what's done is done and it was good but so not worth the money but an experience all the same.

Look how magical it looks as you walk through the foyer area.



Can't see this too well but there is this big artificial, as everything is in Vegas, mountain with these awesome waterfalls just as you walk out the hotel.



Another one.



After the Wynn we caught the Deuce which is the hop on hop off bus on the strip to the MGM Grand, here I am just showing my African roots at the Rainforest Store.



Tonight was a big night, it was Daves first Cirque Show and my first with him which was so cool for us both. I saw 'O' last year when I went which was mind blowing, this night we saw 'Ka' which was so so so very different but just as amazing, omg how amazing was it ? Sadly you can't take any picture in there and it's so hard to explain, maybe if you google it there will be some video footage or something but yeah, totally mind blowing and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to my loving hubby for this great treat :-) That was the end of day three for us.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED.

No comments: