Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Read Before You Comment ... Her Mother Dresses Her Funny !!!





Ok before you say ... shame this poor kid, her mother dresses her funny ... it is Tacky Day today at school so you need to mismatch as much as possible and I have to say this was my biggest challenge as I love Jade to match, anyway, thankfully she thought she looked cool, that is all that matters.

Later today is parents observation day at gymnastics, hope all goes well but I am sure if I get some pics, the lighting in there is always so bad :-( but if I get pics I will try and post them later.

2 comments:

salvo said...

her top and pants still match, so much for nothing matching, come on mom :)

Zoetracy said...

Well actually ... the blue's are very different LOL come on I didn't expect a guy to notice that but for me it was screaming tacky LOL !!!