Tuesday, May 20, 2008

End Of Year Class Party









Today was Jade end of year class party and the theme was Luau (can you tell) which was fun :-) Parents were invited although not many parents came, I guess they were making use of their last bit of time alone before Summer vacation starts on Thursday.

They had pizza and juice and cookies for dessert. Then sang a song or two, gave their teachers their gifts and then it was over, almost as quickly as it began ... well one more day. I can hardly believe it.

Here's a picture of her class, all seated for lunch. I have a video too which is busy loading but I will have to add it later because I don't have the time now, I need to run, it's Jades last gymnastics class today, which is a fun day so we don't want to miss any of it ... so check back later and hopefully the video will be loaded.





Then here's Jade and her BFF Maggie again :-)



Ok well ... things will quieten down here again now, there's been tons of excitement over the last week or so but now I think I will take a break. We are going to Speedstreet on the weekend, maybe Friday but I don't think I am going to take the camera along, we'll see.

2 comments:

salvo said...

What does BFF stand for?

Zoetracy said...

Salvo and you wonder if I watch Tv ??? BEST FRIENDS FOREVER !!!