Friday, May 16, 2008

PJ Day ... Last Day Of This Week ... Finally

Well we finally are at Friday and it is PJ Day today ... Jade is all into sleep dresses now so this is the one she wanted to wear today, and yep Nana, those are the slippers you gave her forever ago which still fit her and which she loves :-)



They also got to take a soft toy they sleep with to school today and even though Jade has few on her bed the one she seems to treasure the most is Bella this little Webkin. I bought it for her for Christmas because I knew she had taken a liking to unicorns which to me is so strange since I collected them when I was little, now I wish I had kept my collection !!!



Anyway Sunday is her schools end of year program so we will be going to that and will most probably update you on here as soon as I get a chance. Until then, have a good weekend.

No comments: