Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crazy Hair Day ...

Well today, Thursday was Crazy Hair Day ... and well all I can say is I tried ... it was meant to turn out a little better but I ran out of time so we had to make do with what we had, thankfully it wasn't pretty hair day so we were good. Thank Heavens tomorrow is PJ Day which is an easy one and the last 'crazy' day, this week was a challenge that was for sure. Next week it is only Monday which is a normal day, Tuesday is their end of year school party to which parents are invited but mostly moms only go and then Wednesday is their last day with their teachers which will also be a fun and I guess emotional day for all those leaving ECA.



This afternoon Jade and I went to the YMCA pool in Ballentyne for the first time this season well ... we were the only ones there, we had the entire pool to ourselves and once I felt the water, I knew why ... it was really cold !!! But we hung out there for a good hour and then headed home for a warm bath :-) Tomorrow it will start getting warmer so we will be going to the pool more often, today was warm but not really sunny which I guess is what frightened most people away.

More tomorrow.

No comments: