Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jade End Of School Year Program - And Preschool Graduation !!!

Oh well this afternoon was Jades Preschool End Of Year Program as well as her Preschool Graduation ... yep just 3 days of Preschool left !!!

The program was the longest we have ever seen but was completely enjoyable. Jade unfortunately was very distracted, I think the two kids behind her were misbehaving all the time and I think this caught her attention so much of the time, oh well what can you do ???

The had quite a lot to sing and I could tell Jade had sat through the practise a lot since she knew most the other class songs too :-) I took a few videos and loaded them onto YouTube but you know the quality is not great on there but anyway at least it is better than nothing right ?










Below is a picture of Jade with one of her teachers, Ms Cindy, that is her graduation certificate she has in her hands.




Here she is with both her teachers, Ms Cindy and Ms Leah, what great teachers, Jade was really blessed to have them as teachers.



Then this is Jades BFF Maggie, Maggie is actually almost a year younger than Jade but they are in the same class. Unfortunately they will not be going to the same school in the Fall, we live in different school zones but who knows, maybe when we move we might get lucky and be in the same zone ... who knows. Anyway Maggies mom and I are good friends so the kids will still see a lot of each other. Funny thing, Jade has two best friends at school, Maggie who is in her class and Evelyn who this year was in a different class, us three moms get on great and weirdly enough we are all Tracy's !!! Evelyn also won't be in Jades school, I actually don't know too many kids that are in her class now that will be going to Matthews Elementary but I am sure at the pool this Summer we will meet a good few and she will make friends with some before heading off to Kindergarten.



I just loved this pic and had to add it :-) they are so cute together.



Well that is it for now, Jade has her school end of year party on Tuesday which I think I already mentioned I will be attending, hopefully I will remember my camera and I can take a few pics there of her with her class :-) Until then, have a good week.

No comments: