Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jades End Of School Program

This seems to be the only way I can get y'all to see Jade in her end of school program. This happened a week ago already but emailing the file was a problem since it was so big so I am trying this. Not sure how the quality is going to turn out but it is worth giving it a try ... hold thumbs and turn up your sound. If it is very unclear, Jade is the one in the center in the long pink dress. I wish y'all knew her voice and that the sound was better because you can definitely hear her above the rest ... definitely another proud parent moment !!!

Click the play button twice if it doesn't run the first time ...



If you want to follow along with the words in case you can't make them out they are as follow, or I think those are the words :-)

Our God is a great big God
Our God is a great big God
Our God is a great big God
And he holds us in his hands X2

He's higher than a skyscraper
He's deeper than a submarine
He's wider than the universe
and beyond my wildest dreams
And he's known me and he's loved me
Since before the world began
How wonderful to be a part of God's amazing plan !

And so on ...

She is also riding her bicycle without her training wheels and I need to load that on here too if this works, again holding thumbs. Please let me know what you think ... leave a comment in the comment section just below this, click the link if you don't know how to do it and it will walk you through it :-)

Hope you enjoyed that ;-) Thanks.

4 comments:

David said...

I'm looking forward to the action bicycle one.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, she is the only that really sings the song and do the hands, I liked.
MONICA

Anonymous said...

For some reason ANON seems to be the only way I can leave a comment..tempermental thing! Anyway...JADE WAS AWSOME! She is a real performer and looks very comfortable up there. Love ya!

Kathy

toytiger said...

Just adorable...loved the way Jade (and her beautiful pink dress) were swaying to the music! The acting out of the song lyrics was just too funny......and very cute.

Carla