Friday, May 11, 2007

Mothers Day In The Hospital

Just spoke to my mom and although she seems to be getting on fine, she is still not where she should be walking wise so they are thinking she might have to stay there through the weekend, Mothers Day in the hospital !!! Well thinking about it, they will probably spoil the moms in the hospital more than my dad will spoil her at home so she is probably better off there :-)

She was still waiting to see the physiotherapist but had walked a good deal today and had sat in a chair for over three hours but still no stairs, so I personally think she should stay there as long as possible.

She sounds better though, in better spirits so that's the best part for me, obviously she is in a good deal of pain all the time but at least now she is taking the meds to help her through that. I am worried though they put her on something for her blood, I need to find out more about this later but I think whatever the problem, it is because she hates the hospital food and is not eating ... the more I tell her she has to eat something, she says the food is gross. I wish she would just order in something from the canteen downstairs, I mean, how difficult can that be ???

Anyway more later. Oh I have to post about Jades gymnastics too, exciting stuff, we are very proud of her !!!

1 comment:

toytiger said...

Just getting caught up on your posts since Easter. So glad to hear
that your mom is doing well after her surgery.