Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Through Surgery Fine ...

Ok there is absolutely nothing more frustrating than being a million miles away from family and trying to get information about a loved one going through surgery and getting nothing !!!

Well after lots of tearsand what felt like a never ending day, I finally got through to my mother tonight and she seems to have come through it fine, she has lots of pain and feel yucky from the anesthetic but she survived and the surgery was a success. She has not seen the doctor as yet but that is what she has been told. I guess I will be in touch with her in the morning when she will make more sense and would have more information.

Thank you for all those that have called and emailed their concern, I know I appreciate it and am sure my family does too. I will post again soon.

No comments: