Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day



Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there ... I am thankful that my mom is home from the hospital today, I am sure that was the best gift ever for her. It's still going to be a tough recovery but thankfully today she said that she is managing the pain much better and although she knows everything is going to be a challenge for a while as long as she has help from my dad, she said things should get better and better every day, I hope so !!! My mom is not someone that likes to rely on anyone so that too is going to be a challenge for her but again, thankfully she is home and ok !!!

Before I go on, I just want to thank everyone that kept in touch with my mom while she was in the hospital, not being able to get up and do stuff made for a very boring time in her private room without a TV or phone, cannot believe they have hospitals like that, I have said it before but it makes me realize how lucky we are with the luxury in our hospitals over here. Thank God she had her cell with her so people could be in touch with her on there. Thank you too for all those that called me and emailed me to keep up to date with how she was doing, your concern was appreciated by myself and my family more than you know :-)

I have had a nice day so far, Dave had Jade make a whole bunch of crafty stuff for me yesterday which she gave me this morning, too cute :-) Hey even my hubby made me a home made card, now I think that is because he forgot to buy me one but I could see he put in a bit of thought and that is what counts the most. They also gave me a cover for my new cell phone and a magazine subscription I have wanted for a while :-) Then we got done and went out for breakfast, everything was crowded as you can well imagine but we had a yummy breakfast and then went on to Concorde Mills for a while, which for those that don't know me well, it's one of my favorite Malls.

Now we are home and relaxing, we will probably BBQ later and then relax further for the evening, I hope, get energized for another week.

Have a good one :-)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Relax and watch the final survivor tonight!!!