Saturday, September 14, 2013

Been forever since I posted last ... not sure if I will ever catch up !!!

Gosh the last time I posted was in March, can you believe that ... for those that follow my family on here, I am sorry but really I just don't get much time to sit down and compose much anymore, life is just too busy so for me to try and catch up here, well that would take too long but I am also trying to keep pictures posted here that if anything ever happened to my computer and we had not backed up that at least my girls will be able to pull some pictures from here, even though I only started blogging in 2007 and I don't think my good old website that I used to do even exists anymore but still ... something is better than nothing.  It is such a sad state of affairs to me that I don't have hardly any pictures from my childhood to look back on :-( so just trying to avoid that ever happening to my girls.

I am going to start posting a lot of pictures, most might be pictures you have already seen but as I explained in the paragraph above it's mainly a back up for me too ... they won't have all the detail I usually post monthly or at least more often but at least the pictures will be here for them and hopefully their memories are still good and they can remember what was going on at the time the shot was taken.

Anyway ... first things first and this seems so old now but here is the video that I am sure you have all seen by now, the one of Jade doing The Cup Song which she still does all the time, she looks forward to showing all the South African family in December ...


This took forever to video as you can imagine, every time she messed up we had to do a redo ... but thankfully it eventually got done.  I love this song, Amber and I know all the words too but I am so uncoordinated, it's too funny to watch me try and do this ... the kids think it's hilarious !!!

Ok one post down ... many to go, hang in there.

No comments: