Saturday, September 14, 2013

Spring is in the air ...

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

Just some random pictures I took this Spring, most of them on my cell phone so they aren't great quality but still, you can see just how pretty all the colors are here.

 It's so hard to get the full effect of this picture but there are so many roads that just have rows and rows of trees that look like this, too much pollen to deal with really but still, you can get an idea.  Then a few weeks later when  the leaves come in all those blossoms blow off the trees and the roads look like they have a layer of snow on them, all very pretty even though Spring is a tough season with my allergies and all.


Up close this is how the cherry blossoms look.


This was outside where Amber did her swim lessons.


At the Church where I work ... lots of pretty blooms.


In the parking lot ...


More bushes at the church ... I love these, I want them in my garden.


And the red version of them.


This one is pretty too, reminds me a bit of honey suckle but it's not, in fact we don't get too much honey suckle here at all which is weird but when we do get it, you can smell it a mile away, I love that smell.


This one was actually taken up in the mountains a month later but still pretty.


And that was just a bit of the color we experience here, I really need to take more next year to show it to you better and of course I need to take a decent camera with too.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

No comments: