Sunday, September 15, 2013

Orientation and meet the teacher as well as first day of school ...

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

This is what both girls were wearing on the day they went to meet their this year teacher for the first time.  Both girls loved their first meeting with their teachers and so far so good ... not complaints yet.

I need to find the picture of Jade in this dress ... she was about the same age and it was on our last trip to SA ... so weird that Amber will take this next trip at the same age as Jade was and perhaps on her trip to Boulders Beach she could wear the same dress ... crazy mom thinking I know :-)


Very happy with her 4 day a week 9 - 1 TK Program :-)


5th Grade ... gosh last year of Elementary school.  The big kid on the school bus this year !!!


She picked this outfit and her first day of school outfit out herself, glad she made some good choices.


First Day Of Fifth Grade !!!  Look at the time on the clock ... yep that was just before getting on the school bus, can you believe that ?


Her bookbag was so heavy, it was filled with all her supplies that would normally go in on orientation day but because all the 5th graders are spending the year in trailers and they weren't ready on the first day ... oh well she had to carry heavy.


Excited for her first day.


At the bus stop with her best friends and neighbors Vincent and Gabriel.  Yep we had to run in and get a coat as it was colder out there than we thought it would be, Fall is coming !!!


And there she goes ... have a good year babygirl !!!


She was so tickled pink that she was dressed kinda like the little girl on her t-shirt.



See even her skirt matches :-)


With her huge bookbag that Uncle Gavin and Aunty Gigi bought her.


Wishing both my girls the best year ever !!!

All that is left is the update and pics for Davids birthday but I think I am done for right now ... that has taken me the whole weekend so I am off to bed and done for now.  Enjoy catching up !!!



REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO FUCK THEM BOTH.

Anonymous said...

I want the older girl to fuck me with those sexy feet, after a long footjob I'm gonna cum all over her pretty painted toes

Anonymous said...

THE YOUNG GIRL,LIKE TO MAKE HER PUSSY STRETCH OUT.

Anonymous said...

I want to cum over the youngest girls feet and sandals
and be her pet dog

Anonymous said...

I bet that younger girl would be a fantastic little penis massager. I'd lode to have her gorgeous little finger wrapped around my stiff shaft while I coached her how to massage it just right. She could even lick my tip and bite me ever so gently while I blasted off in her gorgeous little face.

Anonymous said...

the older girl looks just about the right age to go ahead and pop on open. I'd love to slide her moist little panties off with my teeth and pop her juicy little flower open and mount her on back on my hard pumping dick. she can ride me all night while I shoot hot semen in her over and over and over again in every position imaginable.

Anonymous said...

Looking at all these pics of both girls as they grew, the older girl was a really cute little piece of pussy candy too in her little days. And she flowered quite well. But still it seems obvious that the younger sister is going to be the sweetest little piece of pussy candy out of the two. I would love to see her when her little flower starts to bloom. By the time she's ready to pop open at about 10 or 11, shes gonna be an unrivaled dick throbbin little heartbreaker.