Sunday, September 15, 2013

Random Summer Pics I took On My Phone.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

Just added a few random pics that I took on my camera over the Summer, these dates will be all over the show but I just added them so I can comment on stuff we did ...

This one is of Amber at swimming lessons which we did for two odd months, she is still not able to swim properly but I think she will be ok for our trip to SA the end of the year, as long as she does not lose it between now and then.  She absolutely loves the water and loved going to the pool but sadly we had a weird Summer weather wise so this was probably the first Summer ever that I didn't spend as much time at the pool as we normally do but still we went as much as we could.


During Summer many of the movie houses here show older movies for the kids during the week, they are $1 movies and the concessions are cheaper too and at some places parents can get in free so it's a fun thing to do with the kids to pass the time, even if they have seen the movie before.  For me it was a tough one coz I hate these animated movies but as long as they were having fun that is all that matters, also on those weeks with lot's of rainy days, these movies were a life saver.


Jade posing with her cardboard cutout of her favorite group, One Direction, this was just an advertisement for the movie that was coming out later the Summer.  I took her to that movie on the weekend it came out and they really are a cute group, don't mind her liking them, way better than this Bieber dude or gross Mylie Cyrus !!!


Playing with sparklers waiting for the 4th of July fireworks to start.


A quick trip to the beach which was a nice surprise, Dave had a loaner car so we took one overnight trip to the beach which was super cool since we had no beach trips planned at all for the Summer.  The kids had a ball and the weather was perfect.


My girls are going to love the beach in SA, so much prettier with it's white sand and blue oceans ...


Great spot at the pier.


One of the many afternoons at the pool with our neighbors Vincent & Gabriel.  That day we had my girlfriend Tinas little Layla too which was fun.


Chickfila Appreciation Day ... dress like a cow and you get a free meal, come on the kids loved it, no matter what you think :-) for real !!!


Amber trying to hang onto the side of the pool ... this was taken the week before my brother arrived, at this point we were hoping the weather would hang in there coz it had been so yucky most of the Summer, would hate him to come from the yucky weather in Ireland to our yucky weather here.


Yeah, another rare pic.


I took Jade and two of her friend ice skating, they had so much fun :-)


And were being a little crazy skating with these beginner thingies ... wonder if Amber would do ok with those.


Afternoon or evening at Fiesta Plaza while Daddy was on his business trip.


Getting in safari mode for our trip to Africa.


Took the boys to the movies with us and had to take this pic for my brother who loves golf so much and lives in Ireland ... look at their shirts.


Making home made pizza.


Baking banana bread.


Love this thing ... Amber spent hours this day playing with this thing !!!


Trip to the Cabarrus County Fair ... That's Jade, Vincent and Gabriel in the back row, they rode so many rides that day.


I love these fairs, it's the people watching I love the most ... too funny.


All that is really left now is my brothers trip ... which will be a long update as it is still fresh in my mind and then the first day of school ... almost there, hang in there.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

No comments: