Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last Day Of School - Off The Bus Water Fight !!!

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

Our traditional last day of school water fight ... this is always such fun, last year, I was in the middle of the water fight, this year I decided getting behind the camera was a safer route to take :-) I took 100's of pictures but here is just a few of the fun that day.

It actually stormed just before the bus stopped so many of the parents were wet already but the kids were dry but not for long.

Jade coming off the bus with a hoodie on.


Amber getting right on in there with the water fight.


This year Jade was happier just being shot at and not getting involved with the water guns unless we are talking bucket which you will see later.


Yep reminder to me ...  next year, I should probably pass on putting her in a white t-shirt, only that shirt had the last day of school on it or something that made it more appropriate to wear that day.  This next year will be her last water fight ... how sad coz she will miss being in on Ambers first water fight coz her school bus comes later.


Careful Susan she will get you back ... you know that right ?





Jade chasing Joe down with her bucket ...


And he was not going to stop ... she didn't catch him, she gave up to easily.


So that afternoon after that water fight ... we all came home and took a shower, it really got hot and sweaty in the end, the humidity was really doing it's thing.  Anyway's so I clipped my hair back, took off my make up and took a shower and got into my pj's and Jade said ... mom you look so pretty LOL !!!  Really now I know why I had kids, it's for those days when you feel exhausted and just want to turn into a couch potato or roll up in bed and take a nap and your kids tell you you look pretty or cute LOL ... Jade took this pic :-) all natural that is :-) geez I am getting old, no make up to hide that.



REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

No comments: