Sunday, September 15, 2013

Easter !!!

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

Sorry can't remember any details ... here is a picture of our indoor Easter egg hunt.  


You have probably seen these baskets over and over again over the years, they are just the same ones I bought for Jade years ago, we have so many we try and use different ones every year.  Probably should buy one or two new, more up to date or Jade appropriate ones, we will see.


Amber dressed up later that day, I think ... sorry :-( but she looked so cute, I love those pants, Tiana do you remember those pants, they were my absolute favorite of anything we got handed down from you guys, she will probably be out of them this  year though but we got tons of wear out of them between your two girls and mine :-) good value for money those were.


REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

No comments: