Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fathers Day !!!

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

Fathers Day ... we took a trip to the lake, it was such a pretty afternoon and not to hot at all, love these random pics.

Love these two pics of the three of them :-)



She is so naughty, she is going to give me a run for my money one day that is for sure but that smile of hers, it just lights up my heart every day, it's such a beautiful full face smile, love it.  The girls were just being silly and I was taking some random pics of them ...








Hope you had a great Fathers Day babes ... I am sure we did a lot more than just a trip to the lake but you think I can remember it now ... sorry folks.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN AS I WILL BE ADDING MANY PICS OVER THE NEXT WHILE.  MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving that 3rd photo with that tight white top and her tits