Saturday, March 2, 2013

Just a few pictures of the girls ...

Considering they look happy in all these pics ... Jade actually after Tumble that night said she had a sore throat so I rushed her to the Minute Clinic since she has a big competition tomorrow and I wanted her to be well for it ... this was Monday night ... anyway she has strep so onto antibiotics she went.  She was home from school Tuesday but already was so much better and back to school on Wednesday.



That's my smiley girl, gosh I can't say it enough how this little one lights up our lives with that smile, of course she gets away with murder because of it too.  She just has the biggest smile and really for the most part is such a happy girl.




My blue eyed girl ... yeah I don't think she is going to keep the blonde hair but thank Heavens she will always have those blue eyes that are so striking, you have to enlarge this picture to see them though :-)  She is starting to grow up way too fast.







I took so many pictures of them but couldn't get them both smiling in the same picture, ti was crazy, this is about the best one I got.




Oh and this sideways shot, now really what can I do with that ?




Too cute.




Looking so grown up.





And she is our joker, you have to see her dance and sing ... oh I should add those two videos, let me go see if I can find them :-)




This is a song that Amber learned at what she calls 'church school' which is where I work.  The preschool she goes to is also a Christian Preschool so I find it funny she calls my preschool that.  Anyway she had been singing this all day so I video'd it.




Amber has been amazing with music and singing from gosh her early 2's, she learns tunes so fast, golly and sings along to most songs, obviously she does not know all the words but she sings it like she does which totally irritates Jade (hehehe).  Anyway here is one video of her that I thought was really cute, wish I had made more over time, to show her one day.




Jade has what she calls a new found talent, we need to video her, maybe I will do that this afternoon and post it once I have it uploaded :-)  So stay tuned.

No comments: