Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tim & David Visit.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, CRAZY BIG CATCH UP SESSION AGAIN.

Not much to write here other than we were so happy to see Timothy Stanton and David Rowley on their trip over here in the States.  It was a very short trip, one overnight with us but it was great to catch up.  David actually took the day off work the day after they arrived to go hang out and do some boy stuff with them.

Thanks you guys, it was great to see you.


This cutie pie wanted in on the picture taking too ... she is way prettier than these guys above don't you think :-)


Sometimes I think I have created these camera show offs ... I try hard to take a good amount of pics a year to keep you guys up to date but sometimes my gosh, I cannot get a smile out of either of them, I guess they get tired of the demand pics (hehehe) !!!

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, CRAZY BIG CATCH UP SESSION AGAIN.

No comments: