Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some Spray Park Fun At A Local Park.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, CRAZY BIG CATCH UP SESSION AGAIN.

Just some pics of the girls having fun at the park and then cooling off there after playing hard in the sun.  The water was really cold though so we didn't spend as much time there as I thought we would but oh well, at least it was something to do !!!

One happy and one not so happy girl that her sister is holding her captive.


Finally a little happier, always happy when she is outdoors, thankfully both my girls are happy outdoor girls, although Jade is getting so much into all the computer stuff now that sadly she spends less time outdoors, even less time with friends coz they are all at their own houses playing the same game while chatting online, how sad is that, that's the children of today for you !!!


Jade was loving this, not many of the parks here have them but she was enjoying it so much but the park got so full at one point and the kids were pushing this thing so fast that I had to pull Jade off before someone got hurt.  No I am totally not a party pooper but she was one of the bigger kids on there and they were just pushing it too fast for the little kids and I was wanting to throw up just watching how fast they were going around !!!


These slides seemed so high but no challenge for my little one, I definitely have another dare devil daughter on my hands.


I had to go tell Dave to help her with this one, he was like ... why she will fall once and then learn her lesson !!!  Someone tell him we have girls !!!


Finally some water time, the water was so cold though that Amber took a long time to go in.  By the way this is a local park, about 10 mins from our house, it has always been there but have been recently renovated so all the park equipment is new and this spray park is a new feature.  We did not go there all Summer though just because obviously it is just nicer and easier for me on my own at our neighborhood pool but this was a Sunday and Dave was with us so we decided to go check it out.  Our pool had already closed if I remember correctly so the weather was a little cooler, thus the colder water too.


Jade finally getting Amber to go in with her.


Amber realizing how much fun it is.


I am so glad I have water babies ... just like their mom !!!



Oh my gosh, she is so flipping cute !!!


Brrr ... that water is so cold but even though the fun was short lived, it was fun all the same :-) while it lasted I mean.


Ok I am so done mom ... can we go now !!!


REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, CRAZY BIG CATCH UP SESSION AGAIN.

No comments: