Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Cowgirl !!!

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, CRAZY BIG CATCH UP SESSION AGAIN.

I bought these boots for Jade when she was little and they never fitted so was very excited when they fit Amber :-)


These pictures are very washed :-( so you can't see the detail on the boots, they are really cute and real cowgirl boots.  She has her jeggings on too.


Her hair looks so pretty here but really she is what I call my ethnic hair girl !!!  He has this fuzzy frizzy hair every morning, it looks beautiful just after it has been washed, a blow dryer is so not her hairs friend and I already have to put a bit of product on her hair so that it doesn't look a complete mess every day.  Her hair is hard work for sure, especially compared to Jades hair.  I tie it up a lot of the time because it is just easier also if it isn't tied up it hangs in her face all the time and she doesn't take it out, both my girls do that, it drives me insane.


REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, CRAZY BIG CATCH UP SESSION AGAIN.

No comments: