Monday, December 24, 2012

Ok Sooooooooo Far Behind, Where Do I Start ?

HERE WE GO AGAIN REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN NOT TO MISS ANYTHING.

Ok ok ... I know ... I know ... so want to just post Christmas pics but when I realize I have not updated since late Summer, oh boy do I have a lot to catch up on so I best get started, I will see how much I can get updated before we need to get ready for another Christmas party tonight !!!

This is just a cutie of Amber in Jades old shoes from when she was around the same age, only Jade was very steady on heels from the beginning where Amber, well yeah she would break her neck so probably first and last picture of her in them, excuse all the bruises, my kids I don't know, they are just so rough !!!


Oh good Lord, Blogger has changed all their stuff again, now I have to figure this all out from scratch, stay tuned though.


HERE WE GO AGAIN REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN NOT TO MISS ANYTHING.

No comments: