Thursday, December 27, 2012

Halloween 2012.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, CRAZY BIG CATCH UP SESSION AGAIN.

I know some of these pictures I have sent you already but because I am not sure what I sent when and who I sent what to, please bare with me as I do all this catching up.

Ok so Jade didn't know what she wanted to be for Halloween so when I pulled out the Halloween decorations there were two costumes in there that I had bought at the after Halloween sales last year, the one was a witch and the other was a vampire fairy.  She looked at both and didn't like either of them but mom is huge into all the vampire movies right now and had a vision (hehehe) so I told her to put the vampire fairy costume on and it looked cute and she kind of liked it but didn't love it ... so I said, how about we die your hair black ???  She looked at me like I was crazy, I said ... not permanently just spray on color, even then she was not sure she wanted to do this, she was worried it would not come out and I tell you, this girl is very proud of her blonde hair, that she has blonde hair and Amber doesn't so this was a big deal for her.

Anyway I managed to talk her into it even though I was nervous myself, not being sure sure that it would come out well, it is supposed to was out but how easier would it wash out ???  But the bottom line is that it would wash out eventually so I wasn't too worried, not like she was.

On the day of Halloween, the moment she got off the school bus I got started as I knew it would be a big job.  I put her in a black t-shirt and we went into the garage with the two spray cans of jet black spray.  Then I got started, I gasped to myself as I sprayed on the first line, omg it was jet black (hehehe) !!!  I sprayed and brushed and sprayed and brushed until I thought it was good enough, her hair felt like a wig which was what we were trying to avoid but that stuff is gross but at the end of the day the result was amazing, I had a Twilight baby !!!

She looked beautiful with the dark hair, I could never have imagined but with the light eyes, it was so strange but I loved it and more importantly she loved it.  What was more, no one recognized her till she spoke which was super cool, even her best friends didn't recognize her, too cool I tell you.

And afterwards we washed it twice and it was all all, so now we know we can do it again one day if we need to.

Halloween was a great success, both girls had a ball, Jade walked with friends for the most part as Amber was too slow for her, we walked with Amber obviously.  Amber had fun, we got home around 9 and got the girls bathed and into bed since the next day was still school.

Here are some pics of them both.


Amazing right ... but you can see on some parts where the blonde is still showing through but at night it looked jet black.


Trying not to smile and to look scary.


The back of the costume.



Then Ambers costume, I had seem something similar on Pinterest, I asked my very talented girlfriend Jen if she would attempt to make it for Amber and this was the outcome, pretty cute right, she was a baby scarecrow.  I made the hat though, not too bad either right (hehehe).  She was a big hit Halloween night too, everyone thought she was the cutest thing ever.


Her hair is actually in two pig tails but you can't tell it too well in these pics.


I am surprised her nose did not bug her, the make up was still perfect the end of the evening.


The both of them.



Another Halloween down ... and more importantly another update done ... so much more to go.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, CRAZY BIG CATCH UP SESSION AGAIN.

No comments: