Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Family Pics.


REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN ... I KNOW ... I KNOW !!!  YOU KNOW THIS BY NOW BUT JUST IN CASE YOU FORGET I WOULD HATE ALL MY HARD WORK TO GO TO WASTE AND NO ONE SEE IT.

Ok this was a crazy morning, I wanted to get some family Christmas pics done but I was also trying to get ready for a baby shower and a bunch of other things so there was a lot of screaming and crying and bad moods but thankfully in an hour we managed to get a few decent ones.

Love this one of the four of us, don't often get family pics anymore but this one wasn't too bad, Amber didn't want to smile at this point but oh well .. not too bad :-)  


Mom and her girls ... very rare pic too.


Another family shot ... yeah I know we need a way bigger tree !!!


Daddy and daughters picture.


David bored while waiting for the next clothing change ... what to live in a house of girls right :-)


My Amber that lights up a room with her smile.



Look how big my oldest is getting, where did the time go ?



These were not posed shots they were just playing around but they were some of the best and cutest shots I got.


This is my absolute favorite, Christmas attitude, Jade just crossed her arms and Amber followed ... as usual but too cute.


Trying to recreate the picture I took last year but Amber would not play along.


But Jade doesn't give up  ...


Third dress change.





The girls were very tired of pics by this point I had to bring in daddy making farting noises, yeah ... apparently that is the funniest thing.



Last one on that day ...


These last two were taken at our neighborhood clubhouse at the Cookies with Santa function.



The next is the Christmas Eve shots ... 

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN ... I KNOW ... I KNOW !!!  YOU KNOW THIS BY NOW BUT JUST IN CASE YOU FORGET I WOULD HATE ALL MY HARD WORK TO GO TO WASTE AND NO ONE SEE IT.

No comments: