Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Feels Like Forever Ago That I Blogged But ... NOT !!!

I have a few updates or mostly pics but I had planned on doing it this past weekend but just ran out of time and then again today but again ran out of time so I am going to try and do this in between everything else that I am doing and hopefully some time this week I will get it done. If I get done early tonight with the kids and all, I might fit in some updating then ... here's hoping.

Anyway this is a pic of Dave and Amber napping ... feeding and burping her makes him fall asleep faster than him watching a formula one grand prix (hehehe). So many evenings I find him asleep after feeding her, now if he was still doing the 11pm feed I could understand but this feed starts between 7h30 and 8 in the evening.

Having just celebrated a birthday his answer to his sleeping so much or so early, was that is what happens when you get old (hehehe) guess it is not long till I will find out for myself :-)

No comments: