Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Some Funnies That I Thought You Might All Enjoy !!!

One afternoon while waiting for Jade to come home and while Amber was sleeping ... I had so much to do around here but was just worn out and wanted some down time so I found this online photo thingi and was messing around, this is what I came up with, hope you enjoy them ...

This one is for Dave ... yep Angelina right :-) Happy Birthday Baby !!!



One of Amber ...



This one didn't come out quite right ...



I love this one, Jade thought it was for real :-)



This one looks like she could be advertising something in a store right :-)



Just a cute one ...



Jade like this one too, she thought it was for real too.



Knew Dave would like this one ... :-)



And my brother this one ... How about it Gav ?



Another Amber one ...



Wishful thinking I know ... but come on, let a girl have some fun too right ?



My Superman !!!



My man on the moon ...



This one is just weird right ?



One of my angels.



I tried to put the award up Dave but man ... it wouldn't let me go more than that :-( sad !!!



Another weird one ...



I loved these old ones :-)









I am no Marilyn that's for sure ...



Kinda liked this one (hehehe).



Another gallery one.



Jade liked the ones that made her look famous.







This is Daves Christmas Card this year :-)



Ok I saved the best till last ... look at that bod, and I don't mean the guy, this is inspiration for you and I like the long hair, makes me look younger :)



Ok enough fun, I never thought I would get all that done but I did and now I am truely worn out and am going to go relax the rest of the evening.

Remember to scroll down coz there is tons of stuff below you won't have seen.

Till next time.

No comments: