Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 1st ...

As mentioned, I am going to update little by little so you will need to scroll down to see what you saw last ...

Here we have Amber sitting in her little bumbo chair exercising her neck, as you can see her neck is a lot stronger and well I have another physio appointment tomorrow morning and I am hoping that she won't want to see us back for at least another two weeks, hold thumbs.



Some sisterly love ... you know Jade can't let me take more pics of her sister than I do of her (hehehe).



Just a close up of Amber ...



And my smiley girl ... she is such a smiler, can't help lighting up your day even when it's been a bad one. Oh dear the neck is a little tilted here, must have been the end of her exercise work out when she starts to get tired and takes the path of least resistance.



More to come ...

No comments: