Thursday, December 24, 2009

Two Last Pics Before Christmas - December 24th

Sorry no Christmas Colors here, this was this morning and they were both dressed up in pink so I thought I would take a quick pic ... we had kept Amber up without a nap so that she would go down for her long nap early so our Christmas outing with here this afternoon would be cool ... but by this point she was not happy that was for sure so I didn't get one smiley face but hey ... I guess she can't smile 24/7 right she is such a happy baby I need to be happy with that :-) and I am, believe me !!!



My two bright eyed girls ... very different eyes though !!!



Something I hadn't mentioned two nights ago I saw someone mention the Lake Park Lights and well didn't know what that was all about so asked, knowing Lake Park isn't too far from us. Anyway there is a guy there that for the past four years has done his house up with light and music, take a look at the link and play the video's it's an 18 minute show but is really well done. Definitely something we will look forward to doing every year now :-)

http://www.lakeparklights.com/

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays.

No comments: